Litigation: Civil and Commercial Litigation in State and Federal Courts
Heidgerd & Edwards, LLP represents individual and corporate clients in a range of litigation matters. Whether the case is simple or complex, we work closely with our clients to identify their achievable goals, develop a calculated strategy to achieve those goals, and work diligently to attain positive results for our clients.
When disputes arise, we keep our client’s best interests at the forefront when determining which path best allows our clients to reach their goals, whether that be recovering financial damages or protecting them from financial loss or liability.
While many cases are resolved prior to trial, the skilled and experienced trial attorneys at Heidgerd and Edwards, LLP will fight to protect your rights should your case proceed to the courtroom.
Our Civil and Commercial Litigation Practice Includes:
- Business Litigation
- Contract Disputes
- Commercial and Residential Landlord-Tenant Disputes
- Construction Litigation
- Licensing and Disciplinary Actions
- Educational Issues and Disputes
- Personal Injury
- Real and/or Personal Property Litigation
- Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practices and Fraud
- Wrongful Death
- Appeals to State and Federal Courts
- Other complex civil and commercial disputes